July 22, 2010

Baby and Rudy make a cameo in my video

Hey everyone!

I have not blogged in a long time.  That's what it's like living with (what seems like) 1000 cats:  There's always something to clean, someone to feed, vets to visit, cuddles to be given, etc.  All little chores that keep me from posting.  Ok, I admit, I also spend a bit of time on Facebook!

Nonetheless, I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!

As many of you know, I am also building a fledgling photography business.  This week I entered a contest to attend a wedding photography workshop with Jasmine Star, the ultimate wedding photographer.  The event is being hosted by Creative Live in Seattle and only 6 lucky photographers will be chosen to attend.  This is just the type of workshop I need to help me learn from a true professional and grow my business, so with the help of fellow photographer (and editing genius) Stephane Brazeau I created a 60-second video to enter the contest.  Of course, I had to find a way to include some of my favorite felines.  Here's the video:


If you like it, check it out on YouTube and leave a comment so that Jasmine Star and the Creative Live people will pick me.  Actually, even if you don't like it, leave a comment saying that you do :-)  I've never even won a raffle, so it would be wicked cool to be selected as one of the participants in this once-in-a-lifetime workshop.

Oh, and Baby and Rudy (who appear in a cameo at the end of the video), do NOT sign autographs, but will gladly accept catnip from fans.

1 comment:

  1. You're so cool! I don't think I've read a single thing like this before. So nice to discover another person with genuine thoughts on this issue. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This website is one thing that is required on the web, someone with some originality!
    My blog post hairballs in cats

    ReplyDelete